April 9, 2013

Dallas Weekend

Holy cow this weekend was crazy!

We went to Dallas for Hubby's step-sister's wedding. The littles experienced a lot of new(ish) things. We stayed in a hotel most of the time we were there. And, we found out that Chloe is superwoman and can open hotel room doors now. It was kind of a problem.

We swam in the hotel pool a couple of times. They kept going back and forth between the pool and the hot tub...just like me. I also discovered that I am not as strong as I thought I was. I tried to swim with Chloe on my back and could barely keep us both above water. I should work on that.

They went to some new parks and played for HOURS with all of their cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, and Great-grandparents. It was awesome.

Janae was such a beautiful bride! It was a wonderful ceremony and reception. There were so many beautiful, vintage-y decorations. I loved them all.

And, of course, I didn't take very many pictures. So, I've attached a few that I stole from everyone else :)

No comments: