June 7, 2013

Halfway There!


20 WEEKS! (As of last Sunday...)

I can hardly believe we're already halfway through this pregnancy. Other times, I look back over the last 5 months and wonder how it has only been 5 months. It's a funny thing, this concept of time. But, I digress...

This new little lady is an active one these days. I'm already feeling her moving around about 5 times a day. Of course, I don't know what I would expect since I first felt her moving at about 8 weeks... And, of course, she is her father's daughter. Those Herbert genes are strong little boogers. 


Chloe is so excited for her "big" sister. (No matter how many times I try to explain that SHE is the big sister, she still says it this way). She bangs on my belly to say hello, and puts her ear up close to my belly button to try to hear her. Sometimes, she tells me that the baby is crying. 


Logan doesn't really act all that interested yet. He usually just follows whatever Chloe is doing. I know he'll be great once she's born. He thinks he is Mister Independent :)

I'm at peace about whatever God is bringing our way with our littlest girl. I've talked to numerous friends that have had similar findings on their ultrasounds, and delivered perfectly healthy little babies. I can't say I'm not worrying. But, I'm not scared anymore; it isn't consuming me. 

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7

No comments: