March 2, 2011

My baby!

Chloe is 5 and 1/2 months old now. I feel like everyday just flies by and I have no idea where all this time has gone. She started rolling over about a month ago. And, she has now started to sit up (while still supported by a few pillows) on her own. She's getting more stable every day that passes.

She has the sweetest voice too. She loves to tell everyone her stories, and she has lots of them. :)

AND! She got her first tooth last Monday and her second tooth this Monday! She's been a little crank-butt the past few days. But, it's so exciting. I can't wait til she starts to crawl. And, then again, I feel like I really could wait.

I just want to soak up every moment and cherish it til there's nothing left. She is my heart.


Her daddy's such a great daddy too. I feel so blessed to have him as my partner through this life. He's the BEST!

No comments: