August 5, 2009

So...

I'm just sitting here, waiting for the phone to ring. I'm currently stuck, unable to continue with my seating process because I have to wait until people start calling me back. I cannot hold their seats much longer because I have so many other people to get to. So, I'm a BIT frustrated.

Anyway, I figured I'd finally get around to updating this thing, since I haven't done it in a while. Life has been great. Texas is definitely an experience all it's own. But, I love it down here.

Work is also fulfilling, most of the time. I like that the seating process is kind of like a big puzzle. It's interesting, and it makes the day go by quickly (when people actually call me back). It also brings its share of frustrations. People tend to be extremely picky and difficult about their seats. Under any other circumstances, I'd probably be laughing about these types of people. But, I must be diplomatic and try my best to please everyone.

No comments: