April 16, 2012

My Goodness...

It has been a long time since I wrote anything of substance. I don't even really know where to begin.

Mister Logan, was born on January 22.


He is a beautiful little boy. We had some troubles early on -- he was jaundiced and slow to gain weight. But, everything seems to be going well now. He's just so different from his big sister. He's either really happy, or really mad. There is no in between.

 My Happy Little Man, April 2012

And, Miss Chloe is turning into such a funny little girl!! Most of the time, she's adorable. She has started playing little games with everyone. Like, with Logan, she will hug and kiss him one minute, the next she starts "hitting" -- more like pushing -- him, and then saying "Oooohh!" Then she steals his binky and his blanket. (Although, she is getting better about the last part).

In the last few days, she started playing hide-and-seek with everything. If she's holding a toy, she'll put it behind her back, or under her legs, or just kick in away from her, and then throw her hands up in the air and kind of shake her head like she's trying to say "Where'd it go!?" It is HILARIOUS.
When Jooler came to visit last week, Chloe took Julie's phone and then stuck it down Julie's shirt and pretended it disappeared! It was priceless!

She's definitely got a lot of personality and spunk. Her favorite word is no. I'll ask her if she wants to go see Liz, or if I can have a hug, or if she wants to read a book, the answer is always "no." But, she says it in the most adorable, sweetest voice possible. It's hard not to laugh.


Here we all are, this past Easter. I'm glad we were finally able to get a family picture. I've been wanting to get one done ever since Logan was born... but, between Thrifty Man's insane schedule, and my sleep deprivation, it fell into the abyss of undone things.

All in all, life is going well. Things are crazy, but I feel like I'm finally able to keep my head above water most days... although, tomorrow may not be one of them since it is going on midnight and I'm still awake! But, here's some picture highlights of the kiddos. They make my heart sing.

Easter 2012, post egg hunt

My loves, March 2012

March 2012

Crazy girl! April 2012



No comments: